Roles and missions of the CSR project manager
The CSR Project Manager is a key position that offers an essential contribution to the implementation and promotion of corporate social responsibility. Their mission is to provide support and solutions to companies so that they can integrate responsible practices into their business.
The main roles and missions of this function are:
- Develop and implement CSR strategies for companies.
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of corporate CSR plans.
- Develop awareness programs on corporate social responsibility.
- Promote and support companies in their responsible development.
- Conducting surveys on companies' CSR practices.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and external organizations.
- Evaluate the social performance of companies.
- Develop and promote sustainability initiatives.
- Monitor CSR processes and activities.
- Create and disseminate communication tools and media to inform and raise awareness about CSR.
The CSR Project Manager plays an essential role in the development and implementation of corporate social responsibility. Their mission includes a variety of responsibilities and tasks that are essential to the achievement of the company's sustainable development objectives.
Salary and career development of a CSR project manager
The salary of a CSR project manager depends on his/her experience and training.
In France, the gross annual salary for this position can be as follows:
- 0 to 2 years: approximately €36,000 to €50,000.
- 2 to 5 years: from 48 000€ to 60 000€.
- 5 to 10 years: from 58 000€ to 70 000€.
- 10 to 15 years: from 65 000€ to 75 000€.
- More than 15 years: from 70 000€ to more than 80 000€.
In addition to his remuneration, a CSR project manager can move towards other related jobs, such as
- Sustainable development project manager
- CSR consultant
- CSR communication manager
- Environmental project manager
- CSR development officer.