Roles and missions of the QSE Project Manager
The role and missions of a QSE Project Manager are essential to the quality and safety of products and services provided by an organization. A QSE Project Manager is in charge of implementing and monitoring quality and safety management systems, and communicating relevant information to all stakeholders.
Some examples include:
- Developing procedures and standards to ensure compliance with QSE requirements.
- Evaluating processes and practices to ensure compliance with QSE requirements.
- Ensuring staff and other stakeholders adhere to quality and safety procedures.
- Define, plan and monitor QSE audits and quality controls.
- Track QSE incidents and non-conformances.
- Organize and conduct training sessions and presentations.
- Evaluate QSE performance and potential improvements.
- Design and implement QSE development plans.
- Conduct QSE management reviews.
- Manage monitoring and control systems.
- Analyze QSE data and prepare reports and statistics.
- Disseminate information on QSE practices to other stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
As a QSE Project Manager, it is essential that you ensure that the products and services provided by your organization are safe and of high quality. Your knowledge and expertise in QSE is essential to ensure that your company meets its quality and safety obligations.
Salary and career development of a QSE project manager
Salary : The salary of a QSE project manager is an important factor to take into account when looking for a job.
The average gross annual salary in France can vary depending on the experience acquired.
- 0 to 2 years: between 32,000 and 39,000 euros gross per year
- 2 to 5 years: between 44,000 and 50,000 euros gross per year
- 5 to 10 years: between 51,000 and 58,000 euros gross per year
- 10 to 15 years: between 59,000 and 68,000 euros gross per year
- More than 15 years: between 69,000 and 85,000 euros gross per year
There are many career development opportunities for QSE project managers. Here is a non-exhaustive list of possible jobs:
- Quality & Safety Manager
- QSE Consultant
- QSE trainer
- QSE auditor
- QSE Project Manager