The European Network for Women in Leadership (WIL) is a unique association committed to the promotion and advancement of the professional and social interests of women in leadership positions across Europe.
Since 2010, WIL Europe has been acting as a platform where more than 250 senior level women can meet and exchange, network, enlarge their horizons, and identify opportunities and ideas that are not readily available in their current social and professional environments.
We achieve our mission through international and local events, peer networking, core social and economic debates with key political and business leaders, and via our online website and newsletter.
Since 2012, WIL Europe has launched its Women Talent Pool program (WTP), an 18-month cycle program which aims to support high potential women to become tier 1 leaders by offering them a range of online and offline learning and networking opportunities. The 4th edition will start in March 2018 in the presence of EU Digital Commissioner Mariya Gabriel, the godmother of the programme. Responsibilities:
As Project and Events Manager, you will have the great challenge to assist the General Manager in all aspects of our events to ensure that they are executed as smoothly as possible, as well as in the the coordination and administration of all aspects of our Women Talent Pool programme including planning, organizing, and controlling program activities. In addition, the Project Manager lends support to the General Manager for other WIL Europe initiatives as needed.Missions: Event management (50%)
• Help define the format, schedule and checklist of the events
• Conduct researches to find relevant speakers
• Help with the overall logistic organization of the event
• Assist in the coordination of the event’s communication strategy
• Draft the events’ report, thank you letters and any other post event communications Programme management (30%)
• Plan the delivery of the overall Women Talent Pool programme and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organisation
• Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the programme
• Communicate with WTP participants, partners, sponsors and stakeholders on the WTP programme and on WIL EuropeOther (20%)
• Develop new initiatives in all areas of the WIL
• Support the General Manager in the running of the daily tasks
• Support in writing copy (and proofreading) for our website, Newsletter and social media
• Conduct interviews in English Requirements:
• Studies in business management, communication, public affairs, or a relevant field;
• Hands on experience with event and project management;
• Excellent writing skills (English; French would be an asset) with impeccable attention to detail;
• Flexible, proactive and resourceful with good organisational skills and the ability to take initiatives and manage competing priorities in a rapidly changing environment;
• Confident user of office applications.Benefits:
• Considered a critical part of the team, you will be rapidly given responsibilities and welcomed to give your opinion and share your ideas on all aspects of the association’s activities;
• Good level of exposure to a network of high-level women from different EU countries.
- Duration: 6-month contract (CDD) with the possibility of a long-term contract
- Starting date: as soon as possible (10th September the latest)
- Salary: to be negotiated based on candidate profile and experience