Liberté Living Lab / Polytechnique, Paris, 75002
bMotion is an early-stage social technology venture focused on helping through music. Our flagship product is a rehabilitation tool for learning disabilities that we develop in collaboration with speech therapists and neurologists.
For this purpose, we create awesome technology to deliver a personalized and effective musical activity experience. Not just listening to sound: also activities, exercises, and interactions.
The position has the goal of implementing the front-end of a SaaS solution, a dynamic user interface for musical activities, and support its integration with different web services. Working closely with the CTO and Product Manager, you’ll take lead on the user interface of a content delivery platform and its deployment to production. Using design thinking and scrum methods, the position will play an important role in the development of our core technology.
- Music is an important part of your life, and you’re enthusiastic about helping people with it.
- Interested in innovation technology and design thinking methods. Quick understanding of software concepts.
- You have already built platforms or apps for web/mobile, either as a Full-Stack or Front-end Developer. Feel free to share your github.
- You’re organized, proactive, and autonomous. You’re attentive to details, and motivated about working within a startup that is focused on music and helping others.
- Fluent English, working level
- Improve upon the Software Development Strategy
- Implement user-centric software interfaces
- Accompany development of algorithms and data structures
- Collaborate to integrate our front and back-end.
- Define, assess, and implement new tools and services within our technology stack.
In general, to participate and take ownership in the development of our product and technology.
- Goal oriented work methods
- Dynamic and international team
- 50% coverage of transportation pass (in Ile-de-France)
- Remuneration based on profile and experience
If you are interested in this position, please email a one page resume / github link and one page motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org