Communications & Community Management Internship
European Network for Women in Leadership
The European Network for Women in Leadership (WIL) is a unique association committed to the
promotion and advancement of the professional and social interests of women in leadership
positions across Europe.
Since 2010, WIL Europe has been acting as a platform where more than 250 senior level women can
meet and exchange, network, enlarge their horizons, and identify opportunities and ideas that are
not readily available in their current social and professional environments.
We achieve our mission through international and local events, peer networking, core social and
economic debates with key political and business leaders, and via our online website and newsletter.
Since 2012, WIL Europe has launched its Women Talent Pool program (WTP), an 18-months cycle
program which aims to support high potential women to become tier 1 leaders by offering them a
range of online and offline learning and networking opportunities.
As Communications & Community Management Intern, you will have the great challenge to increase
the visibility of our organisation and the interactions with and among our members, as well as with
and among the participants of our Women Talent Pool program.
• Monitoring – monitoring and background work on relevant issues for the network (gender equality,
corporate social responsibility, digital transition...)
• Content creation – writing interviews, newsletters, communications materials, and producing
engaging material for social media channels (text and images)
• Social media – creating, managing and growing the organization’s presence through Twitter,
LinkedIN and other strategically relevant online media
• Events – organizing events to build community (ex. informal meetings) and supporting the
permanent team with the organization of WIL events
• Communications – contributing to develop and implement the overall communications strategy
(ex. website development)
- Studies in communication, social media and/or hands on experience with social media
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of French is an asset
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Creativity and ability to come up with new ideas
- Knowledge and experience in softwares producing web content (InDesign, Photoshop…)
- Enhanced experience in communications and community management, especially social
- Enhanced experience in event management
- Good level of exposure to a network of high-level women from different EU countries
- Good grasp of knowledge and understanding of European institutions and policies, not only
related to gender equality but also to areas such as environment, education, research and
economy and finance
Duration: 4 - 6 months
Starting date: as soon as possible (1st October the latest)
Remuneration: 554 EUR/ month for a full-time internship
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Please send your CV to Alexandra Lacroix, email@example.com. Do not hesitate to join writing samples and/or social media content examples to your application.