Better Trips for travelers. Better Trips for the world. Since Evaneos was founded in 2009, we’ve been building a greener, fairer future for travel. By connecting travelers with the world’s best local experts, we provide trips that are better for them and better for the places they visit. For us, it’s all about quality and impact. That means fighting mass tourism and impersonal experiences at the expense of local communities and the environment. Instead, we offer tailor-made trips, lovingly crafted by those passionate about sharing and protecting the destinations they call home. Thanks to our network of more than 1000 local partners in more than 160 destinations, we’ve helped more than 500,000 travelers plan extraordinary trips worldwide.
Evaneos Recruitment Services
Evaneos set up Evaneos Recruitment Services to help local partner agencies recruit new Staff. It concerns all types of contracts (internship, CDD - Fixed-term contract - or CDI - Permanent contract) and all types of people (whether they are based in France, abroad, in your country…).
The local agency you will work with in Mexico (Rutopia)
Rutopía is a Mexican social enterprise with the purpose of preserving the nature and culture of Mexico through fair and sustainable tourism. We are a platform that takes travelers to discover the most authentic Mexico while they generate a sustainable income for hosts that preserve the ecosystems and traditions of their land. All our itineraries and travel routes are a mix of activities and must-see destinations, with activities designed in conjunction with local communities that show visitors the true cultural and natural heritage of Mexico. All our tours are designed under responsible tourism principles, supporting rural indigenous communities, promoting conservation and offering high quality standards. Since 2017 we design, together with our hosts, the best travel experiences in the most beautiful destinations, immersed in the inexhaustible nature of Mexico.
You will be in charge of direct sales with Evaneos customers. You will be the person who receives inquiries through the Evaneos platform and the main contact for travelers. As the contract will be with the local agency, the job could contain any or more of the following duties :
- Understand travelers’ expectations
- Main contact for clients to determine travel needs, budgets, and preferences: tailor-made itineraries
- Match travelers’ requirements with transportation, accommodations, insurance, tours, and activities.
- Advises clients regarding destinations, cultures, customs, weather, and activities
- Responsible for billing the travelers
- Handles travel issues, conflicts, complaints, cancellations, and refunds
- Builds and maintains relationships with travel and tour operators
- Customized design of authentic trips that generate a positive impact on the local communities we work with.
- Generate personal sales strategy reports with monthly goals to increase our conversion rate with Evaneos
- Actively participate in Evaneos and our agency training
Duration & contract type: Long-term, CDI (minimum 2 years)
Precise location: Mexico City or Playa del Carmen, MEXICO
Salary: 750 USD per month (the minimum wage in Mexico is 173 pesos per day which is the equivalent of 182 USD per month). Please bear in mind there won’t be any contractual relationship between Evaneos and you.
Other advantages: commissions on sales (10%)
Working time per day and week: 40 hours per week