Enea is a boutique strategy consultancy dedicated to enabling the energy transition in alignment with climate objectives. We are driven by our purpose and strong values, team spirit, and high standards of delivery.
We work with clients across the energy value chain, including government agencies, utilities, tech start-ups, energy retailers, financial institutions, investors and large energy consumers. Our client engagements cover topics such as renewable distributed generation, energy storage, hydrogen, energy efficiency, green gas, waste management, energy transition financing and energy access. We help our clients seize opportunities and mitigate risks arising from the shift towards a decarbonised, decentralised, digitised and democratised energy sector.
The successful applicant will join a high performing, diverse and global team dedicated to accelerating the energy transition and addressing climate change, across our offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Paris, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Our people come from a wide variety of backgrounds and experience, are open-minded and focussed on the future, united by shared values and passionate about sustainable development and energy access. Like us, you are driven to make a positive impact through your work.
We are looking for a passionate, engaging and ambitious Consultant or Senior Consultant to join our team in either Sydney or Melbourne.<br><br>Working under the supervision of the project manager, you will contribute to the delivery of consultancy projects across a range of clients, sectors and energy topics. Your work day-to-day will vary depending on the scope and requirements of individual projects and will include, but not be limited to:
- Literature reviews and desktop research
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Technology cost-benefit analysis and feasibility studies
- Stakeholder engagement and workshop organisation
- Information synthesis, extracting key insights and developing recommendations
- Writing reports and developing summary presentations
- Business development support and proposal writing.
- National Bioenergy Roadmap - Similarly to the National Hydrogen Strategy, it will develop short and medium-term actions and demonstrate Australia’s competitive bioenergy markets to grow the sector
- DER Network Impacts Analysis - power quality impact of increased DER penetration and cost-benefit analysis of various mitigation measures
- Behind the Meter Technology Strategy – trends, impacts and strategic roadmap for an Australian distribution network service provider
- Network Battery Storage Strategy – cost-benefit analysis, trial acceleration and strategic roadmap for an Australian distribution network service provider
- Electric Vehicle Recharging Infrastructure (EVRI) Strategy – EVRI business model analysis and market entry strategy
- Energy Storage Techno-Economic Analysis – technical and economic performance analysis of innovative energy storage technology, market segmentation analysis and hardware recommendations.