We are looking for an Charging (EVSE) and Regulation Lead to join our TaaS (Truck as a Service) division.
We're working to solve some of the most challenging environmental problems in city centre, last-mile logistics, which means an opportunity to have a significant impact on the world around us, and what it will look like in the future, from your very first day.
We want to revolutionise city centre logistics in order to make urban environments better places to live and work. We’re creating the world's safest commercial vehicles by re-imagining conventional truck design principles, thanks to our full-electric drivetrain, and thus protecting vulnerable road users. Our electric powertrain also eliminates harmful tailpipe emissions, removing harmful pollutants that contribute to climate change. A crucial part of our journey is building a team of outstanding employees who share our vision for the future and our values of safety and sustainability.
You’ll be joining a world class team, backed by top investors that all believe in the future we are creating. We have ambitious growth plans for 2021 and beyond, scaling our team and activity at an exciting pace. We are a people-led company focused around creating an exceptional business, and all employees have a high level of autonomy and a platform to make a real impact.
What you will do:
- Expert charging & energy related standards (SAEJ1772, IEC61851, ISO15118, IEC63110, IEC63119, OCPP, OCPI, Grid codes, etc.)
- Expert charging ecosystems related regulations for relevant markets (EU, US - AFIR, T-ENT, ECE, etc.)
- Represent Volta Trucks in working groups discussing charging
- Build the fundaments to drive Volta's technological roadmaps linked to charging infrastructure hardware
- Expert electric vehicle supply equipment technology for both alternative and direct current based power transfer