JOINING SENCROP MEANS
- Helping farmers to make better decisions with a positive agro-environmental footprint.
- Contributing in the agricultural revolution thanks to your messages vulgarizing the new technologies and making them simple & accessible to all farmers.
- Key link between Product & Marketing teams.
- Joining a really cohesive team that values collaboration and co-construction.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will be the product evangelist and will play a key role in organizing product launches.
You have an in-depth understanding of our product, the market, customer base, points of differentiation and value proposition. You know our competitors: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future. You also know our clients and how they make their buying decisions. Your backup strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with farmers and empowers our sales channels to be successful.
Value proposition & messaging:
- Build key messages that resonate with our markets, drive acquisition, and encourage features adoption and retention.
- Help the Marketing team build a better value proposition and message that sets Sencrop apart from competition.
- Work closely with the product team and plan the timeline and execute the organization for new feature releases.
- Build the briefing so the Marketing team can create the related campaigns and validate marketing assets (emails, landing pages, website update, blog posts, videos, PR…).
- Build a competitive analysis, especially for new markets.
- Become the subject matter expert when it comes to our customer segments and market.
Support Sales and CSM enablement:
- Support Sales training to empower them on how to articulate the value proposition to customers and prospects.
- Coordonate with the Sales operations team the creation for sales collaterals (pitch deck, battle cards, one pagers, email templates…).
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers to define the positioning and pricing of our products and features.