We are looking for an organized sales and marketing manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The sales and marketing manager’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The sales and marketing manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends. To be a successful sales and marketing manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
General Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Marketing strategy definition. Ideating and developing a digital and physical marketing and communication strategy in line with the environmental impact and community engagement objectives of the venture, after conducting market competitiveness research, platform determination, messaging, and audience identification. The marketing strategy should include a community engagement component with related guidelines, including types of community activities, engagement tactics, events, PR, budgets, and community calendar.
- Sales strategy definition. Developing a sales strategy, including an engagement and customer retention strategy based on referrals, trial, gamification, loyalty program, education and/or similar. Setting sales objectives and related key performance indicators (KPIs). Setting targets for each KPI in accordance with the inputs of company executives.
- Revision of the company brand identity. Supporting the revision and redevelopment of the brand identity of the company and ensuring an alignment of physical and digital communication means.
- Development of a marketing toolkit based on the strategy previously defined including preliminary marketing content, standard templates, communication messages and guidelines for content creation over time to guide team members.
- Development of a sales toolkit based on the strategy previously defined including preliminary content, standard communication messages, customer data management processes, creating guidelines for team members.
- Management and implementation of marketing and sales activities. Continuously leading marketing and sales efforts also coordinating related budget expenditures. Management of the team in charge of executing the strategy.
As job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, the position holder may be required to undertake other duties that are broadly in line with the above key duties.