As the Talent Coordinator for our teams in France and Germany, you will work within a team of 5 individuals dedicated to two branches, representing +100 employees.
You will support the Branch Operations & Talent Lead with implementing people practices and culture development, including onboarding and retention of talent; learning and development; employee experience; employee relations; performance management; equity, diversity, and inclusion; legal and social aspects; and HR-related projects.
AS A TALENT COORDINATOR, HERE’S A PREVIEW OF WHAT TYPE OF WORK YOUR DAYS WILL INCLUDE:
- Be the French and German Ambassador of the Group Talent team’s work streams and tools.
- Be a support to the Operations & Talent Lead on the implementation of Talent strategies, including learning & development, employee experience, performance evaluation (non-exhaustive) at the branch level.
- Ensure transparent internal communication and understanding of the talent topics and programs amongst Quantisians.
- Ensure our HRIS, internal tools and reporting boards are continuously updated for both countries
- Support the people development/performance management strategy to ensure the performance of every person on the team aligns with Quantis’ purpose, vision and global strategy.
- Collaborate with the Group Knowledge Management Lead to contribute to the implementation of training, i.e. to organize training sessions at branch level according to needs.
- Collaborate closely with the Operations & Talent Lead to ensure consultants are well supported on their daily work and career paths.
- Encourage and empower colleagues with well-being practices in coordination with the Group Talent team.
- In collaboration with the Group Talent team, support the branch in the development of local policies.
- Handle HR social activities (social relations - CSE, legal monitoring).
- Lead the organization of social events and team building activities for the Branch.