With our ambition to help our clients use LCA-based tools (e.g. life cycle analysis, carbon accounting, footprinting, ecodesign…) to find the most suitable solutions, we continuously strive to strengthen the expertise of our teams in LCA.
As a Senior LCA Consultant (LCA Expert) in our Paris branch, you will support the delivery of high quality consulting services for our clients, with a focus on providing expert-level support and guidance on metric-related aspects of client projects, metric-based solutions to clients, and metric-related thought leadership internally and externally.
Here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Client project support: Provide coaching, mentoring, and support to other team members on LCA-related client projects, including deliverable quality checks and support to business developers on new project proposals or client discussions.
- Direct client project work: Performing analytical role or project lead/project manager role and other types of client projects. This includes:
- Performing LCA modeling or other analytical work, or project lead/project management role, depending on the project and the candidate’s experience level.
- Supporting/managing client interactions, such as project meetings/calls, etc.
- Developing or supporting development of interim and final client deliverables.
- Thought leadership: Developing and sharing Quantis thought leadership on LCA topics and trends; participating in relevant internal LCA-related initiatives or projects.
- Training: Identifying needs, developing and delivering internal and/or client- facing training on key LCA topics.