Who we are?
Pony is one of the leading micro-mobility operators in Europe.
Launched in 2018, pony is proud to be the only French operator. We design, produce, and operate 8000 bikes and scooters across 15 cities in Europe. We aim to operate 35 000 vehicles in 50 cities in 2025.
Our unique participatory model Adopt-a-pony and our obsession with sustainability and quality is what sets us apart.
As the matter of fact, pony is the first operator to decentralise ownership of its vehicles, because we believe shared vehicles should belong to the people who use them. We let any of our users buy our ponies and share their revenue, ensuring that the profits remain in the local economy. We say they adopt ponies and we call them pony angels.
How do we do it?
Pony is a mission-driven company. This means team members are passionate individuals when it comes to mobility and sustainability. We have a sense of purpose. For us, it’s not just about getting around: it’s about changing the way the world goes around. We are eager to do superior work to move away from a car-centric society.
Software, fleet management, hardware, city relations, marketplace, we need it all to succeed! This means from the inside it feels like pony is 5 startups in one.
Overall, teamwork is at the heart of the work culture at pony. Transparency, kindness, cheerfulness, excellence, empowerment and efficiency are the values we live by
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to lead our supply business unit at Pony. In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring and optimizing Pony’s supply strategy. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the supply management function and overseeing the flow of supplies, including spare parts, vehicles, and after-sales services.
- Managing and monitoring day-to-day supply operations, such as order tracking, delivery monitoring, and warehouse management.
- Developing and enhancing tracking dashboards for spare parts demand planning.
- Ensuring timely and accurate inventory management with reliable results.
- Analyzing the impact of the supply strategy, identifying areas for improvement, and proposing corrective actions to help Pony achieve its targets.
In addition to the main responsibilities, you will also be expected to:
- Handle any supply needs arising from the operations.
- Travel occasionally to different warehouses as per requirements.