⏱️ Six-month internship
📋 Availability: Ideally starting Feb -March 2023 but flexible
🎵 French and/or English speakers: The founders speak English and French.
Launched in the summer of 2022, Oly is the B2B SaaS platform for fashion professional resellers, to help them optimize and automate the listing of their products across multiple resale marketplaces (Vestiaire Collective, Etsy, Rebelle, Joli Closet, etc.).
Why Oly ? 40 hours per month is the average amount of time lost by professional secondhand sellers (consignment stores, vintage dealers etc.) just on the manual listing process for new products! With Oly's technology, they can automate all the laborious and time-consuming tasks, and focus on their digital growth!
Our mission is to develop the platform to facilitate the supply of high-quality fashion pieces into the circular economy.
As the right hand of the founders, you will be involved in a wide range of missions to participate in the development of a company with big ambitions!
You will be responsible for supporting and powering our growth across marketing, sales, and product. By optimizing and automating our processes you’ll help us go further, and faster :)
Your missions will have a special focus on acquisition, participating in the definition and execution of the strategy, including marketing and SEO implementation. You will also be involved in the product and business development of the company, being a key interlocutor for resellers to onboard them and improve our product based on their feedback.
Examples of missions, non exhaustive! we’re a startup which means we need to be flexible with changes in priorities and we hope you are too! ;)
- 📈Growth & Marketing: activating new acquisitions strategies and driving traffic to the website
- Participating and executing the global marketing strategy to generate quality leads across multiple channels
- Contributing to the constant improvement of the website (SEO)
- Researching specific topics to feed our editorial line: blog articles, newsletters, social media
- 🤝Commercial development and customer success: onboarding more and more vintage sellers on the platform and making Oly’s users happy!
- Implementing automation processes for direct lead generation
- Participating in structuring the commercial pipe and maintaining our CRM
- Defining the onboarding process for new sellers and supporting them in the daily use of the solution
- 💻Product development: make our product great for resellers
- Product and market research including competitor analysis to feed our positioning, roadmap development, and launch of features
- Conduct user interviews and translate findings into detailed requirements for prototyping and final development
Process to apply
If you are interested, send your resume to Cliquez sur candidater pour accéder aux informations. and explain to us briefly why this would be your dream internship! And why we would be lucky to have you on our team 🙂
We look forward to meeting you,
Paula & Marion, Oly’s founders