As the Sustainability Program Manager at Leaders for Climate Action (LFCA), you will be responsible for designing and delivering high-quality educational formats that enable practitioners to drive climate action within their organizations. This role can either be located in Berlin or be fully remote. We do have a strong preference for candidates who are based within a three-hour time zone window of Central European Time (CET).
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Plan, oversee, manage, and iterate on our educational formats such as LFCA Academy and Mastermind groups.
- Secure and build strategic relationships with organizations and experts from the sustainability industry to ensure we help members get the most relevant and up-to-date knowledge.
- Provide customer support and manage participant administration, including enrollment, payment, and certification.
- Continuously monitor and improve the quality of our educational formats through surveys and interviews to ensure they meet the needs of our participants.
- Support with the design of marketing materials such as program brochures, and landing pages to promote our educational formats to potential participants.
- Collaborate across teams to create and implement marketing and sales strategies that will boost enrollment.