Prerequisite: Authorization to work in Canada
Start date: ASAP
Status: Full time (40 hours per week) or Part time (20 hours per week)
Duration of the position: Until end of March 2024 (with option to extend)
Location: 100% Remote work or Hybrid work mode in Montreal
Positions to be filled: 2
In this role, you will be required to collect financial data points of listed and non-listed companies with the help of an artificial intelligence tool. Furthermore, you will be also required to conduct a preliminary analysis of those companies, to enable our production planner to better estimate the workload for the impact analysis that will follow at a later stage of the analysis process. You will also coordinate the receipt of information from various internal and external stakeholders as well as conduct your own research in order to process the data for further analysis by our analyst team. As the support team is under construction, you will also test new tools and processes to optimize the work of the team and the production planner. In an impact-driven start-up like ours, you are paving the way for a fairer economy with each passing day. Do you want to live a collective adventure with a team of passionate people?
We're waiting for you!
What we offer
- An amazing team of creative people who work hard and have fun;
- An environment that promotes personal balance
- An inclusive environment that encourages diversity and neurodiversity
- Flexible work hours and teleworking option;
- Group activities: Lunch & Learn (including on social and environmental issues), book club and happy hours every Thursday; and,
- An office located 5 minutes walk from the Rosemont metro station, in the heart of Montreal's Mile End district.