The summer of 2022 was one of the driest and hottest ever observed in Europe. Agricultural yields have decreased significantly for most cereals, further aggravating the inflation observed by consumers in Europe. The negative consequences of climate change are also observed in West Africa, Central America and elsewhere. It is to face these consequences, which are becoming more frequent and intense, that finres was created. Our mission is to make decisions and investments more resilient to climate change, starting with the agricultural sector.
finres is the "one-stop shop" for climate resilient decisions and investments using state-of-the-art science and artificial intelligence. finres is already present on four continents and works in more than 20 countries. The finres offering includes: (1) analyzing past and present climate hazards, (2) assessing the economic and financial consequences of climate change risks, and (3) prioritizing investments in the agricultural sector to make food production more resilient.
We are looking for a Communications intern to communicate about finres and our solutions. The internship can lead a permanent contract depending on performance.
Our communications manager will be in charge of two main aspects:
1/ Manage the communication plan of finres:
- Participate in the definition of the brand in order to make our startup known (online and offline);
- Contribute to the development and management of our communication plan in collaboration with the various finres teams;
- Ensure that the plan is updated according to new products and features developed by finres.
2 / Promote finres and our solutions
- Ensure the evolution and updating of the website;
- Create relevant content and prepare communication elements (on all relevant formats - social media and mainstream) concerning the relevant themes for finres;
- Manage media relations to maximize our visibility (brand, key content, press releases, news, etc.);
- Write our newsletters;
- Animate our social networks by promoting our solutions on social networks, in collaboration with our teams;
- Organize a series of recurring events (online and face-to-face) on the themes of climate change and adaptation.
3/ Strengthening our employer brand
- Strengthen our employer brand by creating inbound recruiting actions and content for our HR platforms (website, Welcome To The Jungle, JobTeaser, LinkedIn...);
- Promote on our relevant social networks all key HR topics (on-boarding new employees, office life, working conditions, etc.);
- Any other task required by the supervisor related to communication.
Paid internship (800 Euros) contract with the possibility of converting it into a permanent contract.