Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
In a context of strong growth, we are looking for a “Senior Customer Success Manager” to strengthen our team. You will be responsible for supporting our B2B customers, some of whom are very well known (Groupama, SNCF, Mairie de Paris, etc.), in the use of our solution in order to ensure the best possible user experience.
MISSIONS : Within this Scale-up, the Customer Success Manager Deepki will take charge of, manage and support our customers in the deployment of SaaS software.
Ensure the retention and satisfaction of the customers in your portfolio :
- Project management during the initial implementation phase of the customer platform
- Configuration of the Deepki business application according to the customer’s needs
- Analysis of customer data and drafting of deliverables (reporting, analyses, steering committee, energy balances, etc.)
- Supporting customers in the operation and adoption of the application throughout the duration of the contract to ensure long-term customer loyalty
Providing expertise as an energy consultant :
- Supporting our clients’ CSR implementation projects, for example in the context of the application of French or European regulations (e.g. Decree on Tertiary Sector)
Supporting internal operational excellence projects for the team :
- Improving internal processes and the level of services provided by the team
- Capitalise on user and customer feedback by participating in the roadmap of product developments, user manuals and training materials used by the whole team