Join our team of dreamers and doers, and benefit from a unique opportunity to:
* contribute to building a better world, work on projects with a strong sense of purpose and have a positive impact on the planet and society
* be at the center of the vibrant and fast-growing ecosystem of positive impact, and develop your network with high level connections (entrepreneurs, corporates, thought leaders, investors…)
* join a dynamic and committed team, and gain experience in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment
As an Assistant Project Manager - Event in innovators/startups relations, you will work with the solutions selected to exhibit and pitch at ChangeNOW 2022. You will start by contributing to the monitoring of world-changing innovations and establish first contacts with solutions worldwide. You will also help improve the tools used to reference/list projects.
Once confirmed, you will be in direct and frequent contact with the startups and innovators to assist them until the D-Day. You will also take care of the logistic and administrative tasks linked to the Expo and Pitch sessions.
* Database monitoring: Centralize and update our internal databases
* Outreach: Establish first contact with social innovators (startups/SMEs) targeted to exhibit or pitch at ChangeNOW & present them details of the opportunities
* Commercial and administrative management: Convince international projects to come, manage the commercial relationship with solutions - Preparation of quotes and invoices, follow up on payments
* Relations management: Directly manage the relationship with solutions - ensure they get all information they need and collect/organise content needed to prepare their participation
* Logistical support: Support logistical needs related to the ChangeNOW summit (material options, lunchboxes, plants, specific needs etc)