La Raison d’être d’AXA Climate est de rendre universelle l’entreprise régénérative.
Réduire nos impacts négatifs sur la planète ne suffit pas. Notre enjeu collectif : transformer nos entreprises extractives en entreprises régénératives. Pour cela, nous transformons nos business models, nos organisations, nos missions collectives. Ce mouvement de transformation nous anime.
Au service de cette mission, 4 différents métiers :
- La formation - via des contenus digitaux, scientifiques pour mettre en mouvement tous les collaborateurs, leur donner les compétences et les outils.
- Le conseil - pour impacter en local, via des actions d’adaptation concrètes.
- L’assurance et le financement - pour sécuriser celles et ceux qui s’adaptent, et impactent.
Date: 6-months internship starting in July 2023
Location: Paris 9
AXA Climate is one of the most innovative company in AXA Group.
AXA Climate’s Purpose is to help planet Earth become a true stakeholder for all businesses.
AXA Climate’s mission is climate and environmental adaptation. To serve this mission, 4 different business lines!
• Training: via digital and scientific content to get all employees moving, giving them the skills and tools.
• Consulting: to have an impact at the local level, through concrete adaptation actions.
• Insurance and financing: to secure those who adapt and have an impact.
We are more than 150 passionate and committed people in Paris, London, Zurich, Miami, Sydney, Shanghai, Hong Kong and New Delhi. Our culture mirrors our mission on adaptation. AXA Climate is a living thing. We share a common mission, values and rituals - and aim to allow maximum freedom for everyone.
What we offer
The Domain Risks team is looking for a legal intern who is ready to provide first-in-class cross-functional legal advice and support. As a legal intern, you will be fully integrated in the Domain Risks of AXA Climate.
You will support the team members of Domain Risks (procurement and services) in achieving their goals and intervene on a wide range of legal and regulatory topics to help them navigate in a safe legal environment including:
- Providers/Clients contracts: drafting/reviewing various non-complex agreements with consultants, non-disclosure agreements, data providers, clients (services agreements).
- Corporate governance: supporting with update of the general power of attorney, organization of supervisory board meetings, general meetings, company law topics follow-up;
- Transversal projects: facilitating legal work across all functions, including improvement and scaling of internal policies, processes, playbooks and raising legal awareness of the business teams;