La Raison d’être d’AXA Climate est d’aider la planète Terre à devenir une véritable partie prenante de toutes les entreprises.La Mission d’AXA Climate, c’est l’adaptation climatique et environnementale. Au service de cette mission, 4 différents métiers !
- La formation - via des contenus digitaux, scientifiques pour mettre en mouvement tous les collaborateurs, leur donner les compétences et les outils.
- Le conseil - pour impacter en local, via des actions d’adaptation concrètes.
- L’assurance et le financement - pour sécuriser celles et ceux qui s’adaptent, et impactent.
Consulting within AXA Climate
A third of AXA Climate team-members are dedicated to help public and private stakeholders understand their climate risks and adapt to climate change.
We are organized in 4 speedboats, with dedicated consultants (Financial Services, Public Sector, Industry and Agri-transition) and transversal teams with data analysts and data scientists.
AXA Climate initial and core expertise is on climate physical risks. In 2022, we are quickly enlarging our value proposition to transition risks & opportunities, nature-related risks and ESG.
You will join the speedboat dedicated to Financial Services sector. We help investment funds (in PE, infrastructure, and Real-estate) understand their climate and ESG risks during the whole lifecycle of investment. Part of our mission is to perform ESG and/or climate pre-aquisition due diligence.
Your mission as an ESG and climate consultant
As an ESG consultant, your main missions are :
- To deliver, as a leader, ESG due diligence mission for PE and infra funds.
- To deliver, as a leader or a contributor, other consulting missions, such as ESG or climate risks screening, climate strategy definition, reporting, etc.
- To contribute to business development (up-sell of existing clients, and prospection of new clients), answer to RFPs and define scope of work for prospects.
- To help build new offers and new products by bringing your field of expertise to the team.