La Raison d’être d’AXA Climate est d’aider la planète Terre à devenir une véritable partie prenante de toutes les entreprises.
La Mission d’AXA Climate, c’est l’adaptation climatique et environnementale. Au service de cette mission, 4 différents métiers !
- La formation - via des contenus digitaux, scientifiques pour mettre en mouvement tous les collaborateurs, leur donner les compétences et les outils.
- Le conseil - pour impacter en local, via des actions d’adaptation concrètes.
- L’assurance et le financement - pour sécuriser celles et ceux qui s’adaptent, et impactent.
AXA Climate and Altitude
Altitude is part of AXA Climate (Corporate site, Linkedin), who has developed complete business lines to help tackle climate change adaptation (Climate School, Insurance, Consulting for Industry/Agri/Finance/Public sector). Globally, we are a team of 150 climate experts, headquartered in Paris, spread over 5 continents and driven by the same desire for impact. Our purpose is to help Planet Earth become a true stakeholder of all companies, in the same way that employees, customers and shareholders are!
After +2 years of consulting strongly relying on data and modeling, we launched an innovative product to keep growing and maximize our positive impact: Altitude.
➡️ Discover Altitude with our demo video here
Altitude is a SaaS product, publicly released in September 2022. It is a decision support tool in pre acquisition Due Diligence for Infrastructure and Private Equity funds, that screens climate and nature related risks and opportunities within minutes. It is an innovative one-stop-shop for sustainability and investment teams, covering both climate and nature, easy to use, and fully automated.
The Altitude team is already composed of 6 people, and works closely with the consulting teams dedicated to investment funds.
We are now commercializing the product and we keep strongly investing in its developments with an ambitious roadmap for 2023.
As a 360° Project Manager, you will support the Altitude team with various missions, and interact with all the teammates: consultants, product managers, designer, developers, and business developers.
Your main missions, will depend on your skills, areas of interest, and present need. It will cover:
- Product: Review competition and benchmark SaaS solutions on the market. Investigate new features to develop in Altitude.
- Knowledge: Improve internal methodologies or databases for the screenings done by Altitude.
- Sales: Support business development (e.g., build prospection lists, develop nurtering projects, etc.)
- Marketing: Contribute to marketing initiatives (e.g., sponsoring of events, candidate to awards, launch ad campaigns, etc.)