As a Product Manager, you represent the user within AssoConnect. You will build the best self-serve product to help nonprofits become more professional.
As a Product Manager Junior, you will:
- Be in charge of one of the Accounting & Finance feature scopes. You will work hard in order to design the best tactic to meet the company objectives (e.g. internationalization, payment, customer delight, etc.) within your feature scope.
- Solve problems and create value: we are looking for people who are obsessed with delivering value to our users, by articulating complex issues, setting a compelling vision, and driving the outcome
- Within your squad (small teams that are responsible for the end-to-end delivery of each product), work closely with our developers in order to draw solutions for nonprofits pains
- Prioritize and design product developments
- Follow all stages of development of the User Stories you are in charge of.
At AssoConnect, product development is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, operations, and other key functions. You will join an experienced Product team.