Your job at AssoConnect
You will join an experienced tech team of 15 people as a Senior Backend Developer.
Thanks to the complexity of our technical environment (an all-in-one SaaS platform covering more than 50 functionalities) you will have the opportunity to work and progress on numerous projects, such as API, payment, data, open-source bundle, and internationalization of the platform…
We strive for excellence and therefore we are proud to empower our supportive, knowledge-sharing team. A Team Leader will be there to support you in your job and provide training to keep learning and succeed in your position.
- Collaborate closely with Data, Product, and internal stakeholders to define specs fitting best our non-profit customers’ needs as a Domain-Driven Design expert
- Write excellent code implementing validated technical solutions to product requests
- Take part in the roadmap definition every quarter
- Contribute to our continuous improvement approach by troubleshooting and resolving bugs and issues across the stack with a zero-bug policy
- Keep growing your knowledge through training and technological watch
- Participate in building our engineering excellence culture by challenging our codebase, best practices, tooling, and organization to make your dev & colleagues’ life easier.
Outside the pure tech topics, you will participate in the AssoConnect culture (as a participant or an organizer): the Engagement Week with events & animation around impact, the half-days of volunteering, the seminars, the impact teams, etc. 💙