Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We have created an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), and we are building gigafactories in Hauts de France, Germany and Italy.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Manage purchasing field on energy supply and related activities (wind and solar power production, CEE management, biomass energy…), industrial gas… in relation with all ACC departments.
In order to optimize the purchasing actions for the benefit of ACC, the Energy Buyer:
- Manages all purchasing fields from RFQ preparation to services/materials delivery.
- Participates to all relevant preparation meetings.
- Acts in close relationship with his internal customers and colleague.
- Manage supplier relationship and deals with all economical aspects.
- Leads and/or participates to the RFQs : prepares bid lists and specifications, sends the RFQ files to suppliers and analyses their answers with project team, prepares the supplier choice decisions with project.
- After supplier selection, finalizes contract and makes the administrative activity including purchase orders.
- Build Strategy for mid and long terms.
- Builds benchmarks.
- Proposes best practices for future projects.