Roles and missions of the Impact Study Project Manager
The Impact Study Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that impact studies are conducted according to their specifications and are consistent with company policy and regulations.
The main duties and responsibilities of an Impact Study Project Manager include:
- Coordinate impact studies by working closely with stakeholders,
- Conducting in-depth analyses and studies of project risks and benefits,
- Evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of impact assessments and their processes and procedures,
- Identify potential positive and negative impacts of projects and review alternatives,
- Ensure compliance with impact assessment standards and procedures and ensure the integrity of the analysis reports,
- Manage budget and timelines and track results and client satisfaction,
- Communicate and develop relationships with external and internal stakeholders,
- Participate in meetings and presentations to discuss impact studies and findings,
- Participate in research projects and ensure results are properly documented,
- Maintain impact study records and ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
The Impact Assessment Project Manager must have a high level of expertise and knowledge in impact assessment analysis and evaluation. They must also be able to develop strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders and have excellent communication and time management skills.
Impact study project manager's salary and career development
The salary of an impact study project manager varies according to experience and qualifications.
In France, the gross annual salary of an Impact Study Project Manager can be as follows
- 0 to 2 years: between 40,000 and 60,000 euros ;
- 2 to 5 years: between 50,000 and 75,000 euros;
- 5 to 10 years: between 60,000 and 90,000 euros;
- 10 to 15 years: between 70,000 and 120,000 euros;
- More than 15 years: between 80,000 and 150,000 euros.
In addition to these salaries, it is also possible for an impact study project manager to benefit from advantages such as bonuses, travel allowances and mission expenses. In terms of career development, an Impact Study Project Manager can move into five different positions, including
- Head of studies and innovation ;
- Sustainable development architect; Public affairs manager
- Public Affairs Manager; Environmental Project Manager; and
- Environmental project manager;
- Sustainable development project manager.
These positions offer Impact Study Project Managers greater responsibility and opportunities to pursue their career with higher salary possibilities.