WEO is a rapidly-growing start-up based in Luxembourg’s City Incubator who is focussed on using the power of space data for tackling climate change and the water crisis. We make environmental analytics available to all by leveraging the power of Machine Learning to turn Satellite Data into powerful and actionable insights for governments and companies. Currently WEO is scaling up our services in tree management, water management and urban greening. As a socially and environmentally-conscious team led by two female founders, we believe that a family-friendly and supportive work environment allows us to do our best work.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
• Is eager to learn and evolve in a dynamic team
• Asks the right questions.
• Keen to contribute to an inclusive, flexible and supportive team environment
• has proficient oral and written communication skills
• Has already gained some knowledge on git, databases and REST APIs
OUR MAIN PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE IS PYTHON. DAILY TASKS WILL INCLUDE
• Develop & document REST APIs with Python
• Write unit tests to make our code more robust
• Review colleagues code and give constructive feedback
• Write clean code and ask questions
• Adapt and implement learnings from your team's and your own experience
WEO offers a positive, inclusive and inspiring work atmosphere in a female-led team at the forefront of innovation in the space and environment sectors. We offer:
● Competitive salary
● Office space in the Luxembourg City Incubator
● Flexible working hours (full-time or part-time) and conditions – family-friendly
● Excellent personal development opportunities
● Support for self-driven projects
● Work-from-home options
● Team-building and events
● Work with an experienced and driven diverse team in a positive environment
Note, applicant must be Luxembourg-based or have European work rights and be prepared to move to Luxembourg or surrounding areas.
Applications close Wednesday 2nd November.
For further information please email: Cliquez sur candidater pour accéder aux informations.