As a founder associate & right hand of the CEO, you will have the opportunity to work on various strategic topics. You will join a small team and you will have a 360-degree view of how a fast-growing startup works in the Greentech field.
This internship is also built to help you decide on the next step of your career. By working on projects across various fields (operations, marketing, Sales, PR, customer care, HR, etc.), we want to help you refine your career projects.
The team is small and composed of experienced people who are building innovative solutions. It’s a highly technical environment where you will work on APIs, Mobile applications, and Data Science projects. Your contribution will have a huge impact on our success and the environment.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in strategic projects for our clients in retails and banking.
- Automatize processes of API delivery projects.
- Manage delivery API delivery projects in contact with C-level clients.
- Use cold email campaigns to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify companies and people to target in Europe and US (via Kaspr).
- Pitch Greenly to leads and generates new business.
- Do market research and user research to identify opportunities for features and growth.
- Measure the impact of new features and track usage.
- Refine our pricing strategy and business model.
- Evaluate potential partnerships.
We are a fast-growing company, therefore this list is not exhaustive. It’s also a unique opportunity to contribute towards the structuration of the Team and to increase your skills quickly.