Lizee is a fast-growing startup that helps retail brands integrate the circular economy by renting their products thanks to an e-commerce and logistics solution. We operate both the software and the warehouse!
Incorporated in early 2019, our customers already include VF Corp, Decathlon, Galeries Lafayette, Delsey… While growing the profitability of our customers, our main mission is to help them improve their environmental impact and to make retail a more sustainable industry.
Our technology consists of a white-label platform and a SaaS.
Our HQ is in Paris, our main warehouse in Lille and our playground is Europe.
Join us to change the face of retail!
You’ll be Lizee’s first Project Success - helping shape the future of rental and circular economy.
Working within the project team, your mission is to help our clients to launch their first rental e-commerce platform thanks to Lizee’s products. Your role is to manage the projects while optimizing the whole process.
Lizee actively develops two commercial offerings.
- A white-label program (framing workshops, development of e-shop frontend, full e-commerce stack, managed logistics in our own warehouse).
- Lizee’s core technology (capacity planning, returns & refurbishing management & optimisation) actively being developped as a SAAS.
Your mission is :
° develop a rock-star automated methodology to streamline implementations
° make regular reporting to update internal teams and client on status, risk, and progress of initiatives
° identify projects at risk, determine actions in collaboration with internal team and escalate as needed
° create and maintain comprehensive project and process documentation
° own the implementations of our new brand’s platforms
° handle the daily relationships with our clients
° partner with the Product Management Team to generate innovative ideas that can become great solutions
° build client-friendly presentations to support the various phases of implementation
° communicate easily with high level clients in Europe and the US
° deliver projects on-time, within scope and budget
You are an optimizer person at heart, with proven experience in e-commerce/retail and familiar enough with the tech development lifecycle to connect several applications with the use of Zapier/Integromat for example. And you want to have an impact on the environment and the way we consume goods!
- University degree
- Data oriented
- Track record as a Project Manager - you live for a better flow during the project life time
- Experience in data analytics (must have)
- Strong experience in e-commerce, retail and/or logistics
- You really care! (about your co-workers, your clients, people, the environment…)