Sweep is hiring a Senior Product Designer based in Paris, tasked to make Sweep an outstanding experience for our users, and a real driver of change for our planet.
Sweep builds software that lets businesses take control of their climate journey - from managing climate data to reducing emissions across teams and entire value chains.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
You will have a key role in developing the Sweep platform and user experience. Together with the product team, you will turn complex sustainability standards, data sets and interactions into interfaces that are built for impact, easy to understand and a joy to navigate.
This will require you to develop a deep understanding of corporate sustainability practices and combine research, design thinking and user testing to create smart interactions.
You will be seeing projects through from start to finish, working in close collaboration with our product, engineering and carbon staff.
To be more specific, you will:
1. Design software for a better future 🎨
- Build our platform, in close collaboration with the PMs and developers, from crucial big architectural strokes down to the smallest interaction that makes all the difference.
- Take ownership of the design process with discovery, ideation and user validation, helping navigate trade-offs and shipping fast, constantly learning and iterating.
- Design interaction models, wireframes and prototypes that focus on ease of use and optimize how customers interact with our software.
2. Grow the Sweep design system ⚙️
- Ensure a consistent brand and UI experience across the whole customer journey.
- Maintain a unified, scalable and progressive design system through libraries and documentation.
- Make sure that we build accessibility into our product right from the start.
3. Be a catalyst for good design 🎙
- Organise design critiques and user research labs and document insights that will influence UX, feature development and roadmaps.
- Actively develop a positive, productive and passionate design culture within Sweep.
- Represent our mission externally, through active exchange with the design industry.