As Quantis is growing fast and partnering with BCG, we are looking for a business analyst able to translate data from our newly set up ERP into meaningful and actionable reporting for our teams and for our partner. This person will also be responsible for conducting the overall improvement roadmap of our ERP as well as maintain the platform and support the teams in the best use of it.
As a Business Analyst and a member of the Financial Controlling team, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Leading the ERP development roadmap to improve our tool
- Supporting various teams across branches (troubleshooting, road map, continuous improvement)
- Training key users in the organization
- Building analytics and reports in the ERP to support our teams and partners in making the best decisions for Quantis mission
- Proposing reporting frameworks, KPIs and indicators to reflect Quantis performance and challenges
- Having regular contacts with Operations and Business Development teams
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: France, Germany, Italy or Switzerland
- Working time : 80%-100%
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
- Regular collaboration with all Quantis branches (France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, US)