About PUR Projet
PUR Projet is a global leader in supply chain sustainability. We develop socio-environmental projects within the supply chains of our Corporate Partners. Through the economic and social empowerment of local communities and the introduction of sustainable development initiatives at the agricultural level, PUR Projet seeks to address climate change, while regenerating and preserving the ecosystems upon which these supply chains depend. Many of PUR Projet’s projects fall within the categories of insetting, regenerative agriculture, agroforestry, forest conservation and landscape restoration.
PUR Projet employes over 80 people in 14 countries and 9 legal entities around the world. HR are managed from Paris.
As a key member of the Global HR team, working directly with HR Senior Manager and our external partners, you will perform a wide range of Employee related administrative and legal activities, such as but not limited to:
- Drafting employment agreements and HR documentation
- Updating and controlling Employee files and datas (HRIS : PeopleSphere, Corner Stone, Lucca…)
- Monthly payroll and Employee admin follow-up HR KPI and metrics
- Contributing to HR corporate activities and processes
You have demonstrated excellent organizational skills and ability to handle sensitive information confidentially, You are passionate about HR regulations, you are a team player and you want to contribute to a safe workplace, You have experience in fast growing international organization, this position is for you!
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Successful 3 to 7 years work experience in HR/ Admin / pay Officer position within an international Organisation
- Master HRIS and familiar with new technologies
- Knowledge in labor legislation
- Strong skills in using spreadsheets and office tools
- Organizational skills and eyes on details
- Good verbal and written communication skills in French and English