Project Manager France
Based in Montpellier, La Rochelle or Paris (France)
Full time position, local contract
Trips to the field : up to 20%
Start date: ASAP 2022
PUR Projet is a global leader in supply chain sustainability. We develop socio-environmental projects within the supply chains of our Corporate Partners. Through the economic and social empowerment of local communities and the introduction of sustainable development initiatives at the agricultural level, PUR Projet seeks to address climate change, while regenerating and preserving the ecosystems upon which these supply chains depend. Many of PUR Projet’s projects fall within the categories of insetting, regenerative agriculture, agroforestry, forest conservation and landscape restoration. PUR Projet is a B Corp Company which employs over 120 people and a presence in 10 countries.
PUR Projet is seeking an engaging and impact driven individual for a role of Project Manager.
The PUR Projet team in France has been supporting agroforestry and forestry projects since 2012. Since 2018, PUR Projet also develops Regenerative agriculture projects on crops and livestock supply chains.
To date, nearly 400 individuals have benefited from PUR Projet's support on behalf of dozens of major companies in sectors such as banks, insurances, food industry, cosmetic, etc.
PUR Projet is looking to strengthen its team in charge of coordinating our projects in France. We are looking for a Project Manager to support the Regional Manager in the strategic development of Regenerative Agricultural projects (silvopastoral, sustainable livestock management, agroforestry, etc) and more diversified thematics (marine projects for instance).
This Project Manager will be supervised by the Regional Manager France and will work in collaboration with the French project managers and technicians. He/she will be involved in a non-exhaustive manner in :
- Define strategy and push development of transversal projects (regenerative agriculture, agroforestry, marine, silvopastoral, carbon projects...);
- Feasibility study of new projects for our clients;
- Launch and coordination of projects in partnership with stakeholders;
- Drafting of activity reports for internal and external stakeholders;
- Management of partner relations: suppliers, partners, consultants, etc.
- Identify new potential partners for current or future projects;
- Representing PUR Projet at events and in professional networks.
Representation and communication:
- Participation in commercial proposals in support of the programs teams;
- Strengthening internal tools and procedures;
- Development of internal expertise.
You have solid project management skills: development and implementation of work plans, financial and technical management of contracts, liaison with relevant stakeholders...;
You know the field and french challenges on livestock supply chains;
You are passionate about sustainability and curious about other type of ecosystems and solutions for biodiversity and climate change mitigation and you want to have a strong impact, this position is for you !