Full Stack Developer
Location : Paris, open to hybrid or full-remote (France)
Full-time position, permanent contract
Potential travels in the field
Beginning : October 2022
WHO WE ARE
PUR is a global leader in supply chain sustainability. We develop socio-environmental projects within the supply chains of our Corporate Partners. Through the economic and social empowerment of local communities and the introduction of sustainable development initiatives at the agricultural level, PUR seeks to address climate change, while regenerating and preserving the ecosystems upon which these supply chains depend. Many of PUR’s projects fall within the categories of insetting, regenerative agriculture, agroforestry, forest conservation and landscape restoration. PUR is a B Corp Company which employs over 150 people and has a presence in 10 countries.
PUR is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the IT team in Paris.
PUR manages different projects across the world and collects the data linked to those projects. The IT & Data team have developed an ecosystem of tools to collect data, manage the set of data collected and visualize reports. All this data pipeline aims to improve our impact and our projects in the field.
As a member of the IT Team, you will report to the the IT & Data manager. You will be the lead to develop our front end solution to manage our data. Once collected, management of data (including qualitative, quantitative and geospatial data) is key to ensure a strong project management and analysis of the the project, in order to scale our impact. You will be working with the Data engineer and Geospatial analyst on our data pipeline and with the Data Collection product owner for the development of the tools.
Your responsibilities will include in a non-exhaustive manner:
Front End development:
- We have developed an internal website (Python / Django) to manage all the data collected on the field. You will be responsible for new developments, improving existing features and adding new ones to complete our data management.
- Support on providing some reports with our Dataviz tool, Power BI.
Back End Development:
- Support the Data engineer and Geospatial analyst on coding purpose to improve our ETL.
- Our website is hosted by a provider, but we may plan to move it in our Azure infrastructure. Then, we will have to manage it as we already manage our ETL in Azure functions and our database in Azure too.
- Be part of all our architectures discussions to improve the Data Pipeline.
Our stack :
- Python (Django, Panda) PostgreSQL, Azure, Power BI.