We are looking for a Learning Content Designer !
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 3 millions of students from around the world.
At OpenClassrooms, we hire learning content designers to help us innovate and create the foundations of tomorrow's education. Learning content designers use their knowledge of educational theory to create online courses. They help subject matter experts present material in a compelling, well-researched way so students learn a maximum!
Welcome to the revolution of education ! #BecomeFutureProof
In this role, you will:
- Design great courses aligned with clear and concrete learning objectives
- Create and maintain compelling course content by working alongside subject matter experts and multimedia learning team members
- Manage several projects at once while ensuring deadlines, budget and quality
- Ensure regular iteration, completion rate, satisfaction rate of courses
- Apply your knowledge of educational theory and stay up to date with pedagogical innovations
Reports to Marion Trigodet, Learning Content Manager, within the Learning Design Team.
- Pedagogical content design and production
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Native French, English B2, and high communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem-solving skills, collaboration skills
- Confidence with technology and agile environment*
Desired Education & Experience
- Previous experience (2+ years) in instructional design
- Previous experience (2+ years) in project management
What we offer
- Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality