After 18 months of research and development, The European Startup, LivingPackets starts its mass production of THE BOX. You wish to revolutionize the world of logistics by participating in the production of an intelligent, reusable and secure packaging, you wish to take part in an international industrial adventure. LivingPackets is looking for real pioneers to start its production and imagine today what LivingPackets future product line will be like. First in Nantes within its pilot line, then all over the world. You have an entrepreneurial soul, you are attentive to the impact of your actions.
- As a mechanical engineer, you will participate in the development of THE BOX and participate in the development of the complete LivingPackets product line.
- Your main tasks will be to imagine, model and test the concepts that will help us achieve the different functionalities in our products.
- Based on the selected concepts to be able to design and develop these functions taking into account cost, manufacturing and design objectives.
- Ensure follow-up and support with our sub-contractors, suppliers and our industrialisation department in the development of the products and the industrial line.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in mechanical design, ideally in the design of plastic products, integrating electronics.
- You have a good knowledge of plastic injection moulding processes or associated processes such as foam moulding.
- You master mechanical calculations (analytical, static, RDM and fast dynamic shock type) - You master the layout and functional dimensioning.
- You are familiar with Solidworks and PDM software - You have experience in using PLM.
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus).
- Curious, creative and rigorous
- Have a sense of priorities
- Team spirit
- Resistance to stress
- Likes to take up challenges
…you are above all passionate!