Hi, We’re Nexio Projects
At Nexio Projects, we firmly believe that everyone has the power to shape a more sustainable future. As a trusted advisor and partner to clients in a wide range of sectors, we simplify the challenges associated with sustainability and bring clarity and transparency to fuel bold action. We are facilitators and implementors at heart and strongly believe in the power of incremental change to shape a more sustainable future.
As a dynamic team, we form a motivated group of 30+ co-workers headquartered in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and have cultivated a unique team spirit that is both impact-driven and purpose-oriented. We are humble, hardworking and continuous learners.
Everyone’s voice can be heard, promoting an environment in which maximum potential can be reached is at our core. Because of this, we continuously look for enthusiastic intrapreneurs who can do things seriously, without taking themselves too seriously.
As a Senior Consultant for the Climate Change team in our Rotterdam Office, you will have an active role in managing projects to model organisation and product carbon footprints and provide clients with the insight needed for them to reduce their emissions. Additionally, you will also use your expertise to develop meaningful and impactful climate change strategies for clients all over the world in a wide range of sectors. On top of your consulting role, you will also lead part of our climate change analysts and consultants and support our Climate Lead to drive strategic direction and growth of the Climate Team and its activities.
Skills and Experience
- Growth mindset with strong experience and interest in scaling service offerings and solutions.
- University degree, ideally at a Master’s level or higher, in data or computer science, statistics or climate change related field. Engineering background is a key advantage.
- 5+ years of proven project management skills with experience working with large international corporate clients.
- Team leadership experience.
- Expertise in climate change, with emphasis on: Carbon accounting and reporting (especially knowledge of the GHG Protocol); Science-Based Targets ; Life Cycle Assessments (LCA); CDP reporting; Carbon offsetting ; Climate change risk analysis.
- Experience with Big Data (Centralized and decentralized approach)
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software, with advanced modelling skills in Excel.
- Programming fundamentals is a key advantage
- Well-developed consulting skills including research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills – an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English – Dutch, French or any additional European language is a key advantage.