As part of the Marketing team (which incorporates ecommerce, external distributors, communities & branding), you will be in charge of increasing and improving the acquisition of qualifies traffic the our ecommerce website. Supported by a significant paid budget, you will specifically handle the existing Facebook ads, SEA on Google & Bing, and other paid channels, as well as kick off new activities: SEO (with a focus on orchestrating the needed content production), and any new channel you see fit to bring additional growth to Perifit.co.
- In close collaboration with our media agency, operate advertising campaigns (paid social, paid search) with a performance mindset, and report weekly on key KPIs, such as traffic volume, CPA, bounce rate, conversion rate.
- Maintain CPA below a certain figure while generating growth in sales
- Explore new channels for additional growth, in the spirit of “the lean start up” and the “bullseye framework” (continuous testing)
- Be the main point of contact of agencies (paid media, SEO), orchestrate and lead their work for the best results possible!
- Be the key owner of all traffic-related topics within the company.
A young, dynamic & growing international team
Rapid career development in a fast-growing company
Modern and efficient tools (Notion, Slack, Missive, etc)
A great place to work with a top-notch atmosphere, with great offices in the center of Paris.
A rewarding experience to increase your skills and be at the forefront of the industry
An exciting opportunity to have an impact on the life of thousands of women.
Who are you?
💯 You are a motivated, dynamic Traffic Manager with a least 3 years of experience with a fast-growing ecommerce, performance-oriented business.
🦾You have operated significant paid media budgets, trafficked, optimized and reported on campaigns within Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Bing Ads. You have significant experience in CPA optimisation and growth generation.
You know everything about Facebook’s algorythm, FB’s branded content, and all useful functionalities.
🕵You are passionate about finding learnings within data.
🦸You are an explorer at heart, always keen to try and test to uncover the new channel of hyper growth for your company.
🤝🏼You are a team player, easy going, and yet very demanding for yourself. Your success is the team’s success.
💪🏽You are a feminist and beleive in the right of every woman to have access to fun, effective health solutions. You are not shy to talk about pelvic floor, vaginas, childbirth and intimacy.