Life Project 4 Youth (LP4Y) is an international movement of local organizations specializing in the development of innovative solutions for the professional and social inclusion of excluded Youth living in extreme poverty. Since 2017, its structure has been guaranteeing the sharing of good practices and the consistency of actions developed. Individual and collective empowerment gives everyone the opportunity to be successful, and gives multi-sector partners the opportunity to work together for a more inclusive world.
The Youth Inclusion Network (YIN), initiated and supported by LP4Y, is an international network of companies wishing to get involved in the professional inclusion of excluded youth.
The missions of the Project Manager Youth Inclusion Network are:
- Organize, coordinate and participate in the preparation of various professional activities for young adults from partner organizations such as LP4Y, putting them in contact with each other with the intention of promoting the recruitment of young adults for internships / permanent positions in companies
- Participate in events and international forums
- Mobilize existing networks, recruit new members, organize meetings and events between members (webinars, forums, afterworks, etc)
- Establish privileged relationships with members in the area of assignment (company directors, HR, managers, RSE department heads and other company players)
- Participate in the launch of new YINs: strategy development, collaboration with local actors, promotion, launch event, follow-up and network mobilization
- Collect data on participation in activities and statistics to measure the impact of the YIN (number of Youth impacted by training, business visits etc.)
- Manage internal and external communication: website, social media, newsletter, promotion during events
- Report to YIN Global in Paris, participate in the establishment of the global strategy
To know more about our different missions, please visit our website by clicking HERE.