We are an innovative heath-tech start up and the UK’s leading health monitoring and optimisation platform, and have now launched in France. We work with some of the world’s leading insurance companies to provide health screening and preventative health services for their clients. We help individuals from all walks of life to start tracking their health using our app. We analyse people’s blood, exercise, lifestyle and nutrition and make recommendations to our clients to improve their health. LiveSmart gives users the ability to take control of their health so that they can make better choices and engage in a more informed conversation with other health providers.
LiveSmart is looking for a Client Services Operations Manager to join our French team, to work with our clients in creating ground-breaking work and help support the successful growth of our business. They must be a French native speaker or equivalent level, also be fluent in English, and have a thorough understanding and experience of the nuances of French culture and language.
We are seeking a positively minded, team player, who loves problem solving, has great attention to detail and the knack of simplifying complex processes.
In this critical role, you will work hand in hand with the Country Manager and own the end to end process of onboarding new customers, ensuring delivery of services is A* through great uptake and fantastic customer service.
As a manager, you will be expected to champion Operations across the business, particularly with Senior Leadership, Product & Tech. This will enable you to drive process improvement, simplification & automation, helping the business to scale further. You influence decisions based on post-implementation operations and long-term client success.
Client-centric, you will be focused on timely and qualitative output to ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, compliant and cost-effective way. You plan and lead regular meetings with the team to discuss present and future issues/updates. You are the 2nd line of escalation for problem-solving, after the Country Manager. You identify, develop and implement solutions to resolve issues.
The role will ideally be based in Paris with fully remote working for 2021. The ideal candidate will be native French speaker or equivalent level, and also fluent in English (written/ verbal).
Contract: part-time contractor evolutive to full-time in the mid term.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure successful planning and execution of our contracts with global partners and their corporate clients, this requires passion for customer service and operations excellence, ensuring operations runs smoothly at all times
- Manage the process of handling all customer queries, complaints and feedback
- Build strong relationships with our service chain and ensure these run smoothly
- Develop & optimize processes to attract, convert, engage and retain clients/ customers.
- Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps
- Work closely and input into LiveSmart’s strategy with the Sales, Product Tech & Clinical teams
- Manage cross functional & operational relationships across the company and with external partners
- Reporting on operational performance for clients and senior management
- Hire and manage a team of operations execs as demand increase
The ideal candidate will bring:
- < 5 years of professional experience within related roles Eg. start-up, SAAS organisation, media agencies
- Successful track record in operations / customer success / delivery / sales in B2B and B2C environment
- Strong attention to detail to ensure end-to-end operational flow is optimised and any risks are managed before becoming an issue
- Whilst the fundamental part of this role is operational, a confidence to build rapport with clients and customers, both face to face and over email/phone is critical
- Project Management experience in a tech environment is a plus
- Ability to lead through influence in a cross-functional international environment
- Very strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven exposure to the health/ e-health sector is a plus
- An undeniably positive attitude, extreme dedication, and ability to act as a role model LiveSmart employee
- Flexible and forward thinking - we need someone sharp and eager to play with different models to help us scale
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously if required
- Have a passion for health and wellbeing
- Have a thorough understanding and experience of the nuances of French culture and language
- Must be a French Native speaker or equivalent level, and also fluent in English (written/verbal)
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to join an innovative, fast scaling company
- Flexible working
- Regular social events and a friendly, sociable team
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Health Assessments and Health coaching to support your health goals
LiveSmart is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.
If you’d like to apply please provide a CV and a cover letter by email explaining why you’re the right fit for this role. Please also include your notice period and salary expectations.