Kanop is seeking a talented individual with infinite curiosity to join our mission: measuring the environmental benefits provided by nature-based projects around the world.
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Paris (Station F), in office or hybrid
- Duration: 6 (internship)
Working closely with the Engineering team and reporting to Romain (CEO & Co-founder), you will learn to manage our product full life cycle development:
- Gather, structure and specify client requirements for new product features and product enhancements
- Translate these requirements into functional specifications
- Brainstorm with the engineering team on how to optimize implementation
- Manage all aspects of agile product development: estimation, prioritization, sprint planning, progress tracking etc.
- Contribute to the definition of overall medium term to long term roadmap
- Contribute to product support and product troubleshooting
This position is a real challenge and a great opportunity for an ambitious student willing to take on high responsibility and actively contribute to the growth of a young climate tech startup.
What we offer
- Have a positive impact on our planet
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and friendly team
- 1200 euros brut / month (indemnité de stage)
Climate change is heating the world and the United Nations declared that 2021–2030 will be the decade for ecosystem restoration.
Nature-based solutions have a huge potential to mitigate climate change at scale by sequestering carbon, while providing substantial co-benefits such as biodiversity conservation.
At Kanop, we also think that forests are part of the solution so we help project developers scale their operations. We leverage satellite data and state-of-the-art AI models to accurately measure ecosystem services that forests provide.
- Screening call with Romain (CEO & Co-founder)
- Interview and case study with Romain (CEO & Co-founder) and Louis (CTO & Co-founder)
How to apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at Cliquez sur candidater pour accéder aux informations.. Please include the role’s title in your subject line.