At moka.care, we believe that mental health should be a priority for every company. Through individual and group therapy or coaching sessions, we make it possible for everyone to talk about anything, at the right time and, most importantly, with the right person. Alongside our psychologists, coaches and therapists, we help companies take action for the well-being of their teams, and achieve healthy and sustainable growth.
Since our creation in January 2020, more than 60 companies have joined moka.care, and we now have over 15,000 employees covered.
While always keeping a sustainable vision of team growth, moka is growing fast with already 25 people onboard! But we're not stopping there and want our team to keep growing, to help us make mental accessible to as many people as possible.
As a Talent recruiter, you will have a real impact in moka growth. You will join the recruitment team (just me at the moment) at its beginning and have the opportunity to recruit for different fields (tech, sales,...).
Daily your missions will be to :
SOURCE & RECRUIT TALENTS (80%):
- Understand the needs of hiring managers (Hard & Soft skills), help them define their needs and write job descriptions
- Publish job positions on different channels
- Select CVs and source candidates:
- Sourcing is the most important part of recruitment: use all means of sourcing to identify the best candidates, approach them in a creative and personalized way
- Use a multichannel sourcing approach (job boards & direct sourcing) to identify and contact top talents in France and Europe
- Search and reach out to interesting profiles on various platforms
- Assess candidates: ensuring their qualifications, ambitions and culture match with moka.care
- Guide candidates through the interview process and guarantee them a top experience 😊
PROMOTE OUR EMPLOYER BRAND (10%)
- Participate in the creation of content for candidates: Career page, job description, articles ...
HANDLE HR MISSIONS (10%)
- Assist the team on HR processes at moka.care: onboarding, training, culture...
- Be part of the onboarding process