Imagreen is a consulting and recruitment firm, specialized for more than 10 years in the environmental and social transition sector. We are committed to supporting and accelerating the transformation of society while promoting the careers of women and men.
Our HR consultants support you throughout the recruitment process : from your good understanding of the position to your integration with our client.
We are looking for one of our clients, specializing in the development, construction and operation of solar projets, an International Solar Project Manager.
- Organize, provide support and control to development processes of PV a/o storage projects (to-date cumulated portfolio of ca. >700MW – projects located in Bulgaria, Spain and Poland) i including several PV plants achieving RTB in 2023 in 2 countries (i.e., Spain and Bulgaria).
- Organize, provide support and control development of more than 1000MW cumulated from initiation to RTB in 2025 in 5 to 6 countries (mainly ground mounted but in some cases also rooftop) including but not limited to Spain, Bulgaria, Italia, Germany (Q3-2023), Poland, Belgium and, to some extent, EMENA region.
- Type of projects
o PV + storage ground mounted ca. from 10MW to 100MW (average ca. 30MW)
o BESS (subject to applicable regulation)
o Self-consumption B-to-B (ca. from 5MW to 50MW)
o Agrivoltaic projects (support to other subsidiaries) average size 3MW
- Project management phases from initiating to ready-to-build (RTB) stage (on a case-by-case up to finance close)
- Support all aspects of project development activities
o with a primary focus on monitoring, reporting project overall development activities,
o Prioritize, coordinate, review and track development deliverables with external consultants and internal teams if applicable
o Management meetings with local stakeholders including but not limited to advisors, developers, consultants
o Support on markets analysis, assessment, and monitoring enhancing market’s strategic company approach
o Conduct analysis, and undertake high-quality reporting session to management to enhance decisions
o Support elaboration and implementation of project management processes including but not limited to:
▪ Project risk management
▪ Project stakeholder management
▪ Project scope management
▪ Project schedule management
▪ Project cost management
▪ Project resource management
▪ Project profitability assessment
o Market and latest news monitoring
- Provide support to build IT tools for development activities (e.g., screening tool, reporting tool…)
- Location: ideally in Lyon.
- International travels will be required (up to 2-3 times a month).