Our mission is to accelerate change towards a sustainable world, by creating opportunities and assembling all the resources needed for impactful solutions to grow and scale-up.
To do so, we create inspiring events and connect solutions, investors, corporations, media, skills, and cities from all around the world. Our major initiative is the ChangeNOW Summit which was created in September 2017 and quickly grew to become the World’s largest event for the planet (www.changenow.world).
Based on the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals, ChangeNOW addresses topics such as sustainable cities and mobility, clean energy, food and water security, ocean cleaning, education, circular economy, health and well-being, inclusion, biodiversity, etc.
To support our growth and internationalisation, we are looking for our new Head of international communication, whose missions will involve :
Strategy & coordination
- Development of the communication strategy for the summit and our other actions all year long
- Representation of the communication pole with partners (companies and ecosystem) for the event and special operations throughout the year: ensure the visibility, relevance and editorial consistency of communication actions, co-creation of campaigns
- Management of a digital marketing manager, a community manager and external resources: freelancers, interns, event PR agency, ambassadors
PR & media
- Selection, negotiation and implementation of major media communication partnerships in UK, US, France, and other specific countries
- Development of direct relations with strategic media partners, internationally
- Direct management of all PR actions and writing of press releases in English and French.
- Coordination and organization of public speaking with the founders and members of the team
- Management of the communication plan before, during and after the summit
- Creation of the event's graphic charter, with our partner agency
- Development of the communication supports
- Setting up and implementing the 360 degree communication plan
- Coordination of the partners' visibility in line with the ChangeNOW editorial line and management of special operations
- Coordination of the PR agency during the event
Join our team of dreamers and doers, and benefit from a unique opportunity to:
- be at the center of the vibrant and fast-growing ecosystem of positive impact, and develop your network with high level connections (thought leaders, top executives, media,…)
- join a dynamic and committed team, and gain experience in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment
- contribute to building a better world, work on projects with a strong sense of purpose and have a positive impact on the planet and society