WHO ARE WE
🌱 FINGREEN AI is a GreenTech startup whose mission is to end corporate greenwashing and accelerate the transition to a 100% green financial system.
⭐ As Marketing expert, you will be responsible for developing and executing B2B marketing strategy. You will work closely with the Head of Sales and Partnerships Manager in order to build FINGREEN’s brand notoriety and make prospects, partners and job candidates love our company.
🚀 You are responsible for:
Owning our marketing strategy from conception to implementation across our various client acquisition channels, and in scaling those channels efficiently.
- Develop and refine demand generation by optimising our inbound targeting (email, webinars, social media, SEO, newsletters, etc) and continually optimize our complimentary growth hacking strategies
- Lead the process of A/B and multivariate testing of messaging to improve reach and conversion rates
- Work closely with Product and Sales teams to create and execute impactful marketing campaigns to reach the top prospects
Spearheading FINGREEN AI content creation
- SEO and community management (infographics, newsletters, business cases, blog articles, etc.) to help the Sales team get more meetings with top prospects
- Implement targeting campaigns to generate increased inbound for our solution
- Partner with subject matter experts to develop original content in a variety of formats, from blog posts and articles to animated videos and interactive assessments
Conceiving and managing customer-focused programs that ensure the overall satisfaction of FINGREEN’s customers
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey to ensure our customer remains well-informed, protected, and delighted
- Find and cultivate customer advocates that will help create case studies, public and private referrals, videos, webinars, presentations, press releases, and other go-to-market events
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement
WHAT WE OFFER:
📍 We’re remote-first but we have an office in Paris you are welcome to use, and we get together once a month as a team to strategise, build on our culture and have some fun.
⛱ Flexible holiday policy
📶 As we continue to grow, we intend to increase our employee benefits package so expect more in future!
🌱 Working here, you’ll grow more than you would anywhere else; you will join a team working every day to make a positive change; your contributions will genuinely change our business outcome and you will be proud to make a lasting, positive impact on the planet.
How to Apply
Fill in the form : here
We also accept spontaneous application if you feel for whatever reason you don’t fit perfectly in our open positions but really want to work with us 💚