About the role
In this role, you will support the Finance for Biodiversity (FfB) Secretariat with its daily activities, by supporting and organising the working group meetings that enable collaborative action among its 67 member financial institutions. You will ensure the operational effectiveness of operations by organising meetings, mobilising external speakers, and making minutes, as well as finding and sharing key documents. You will also help to ensure the progress of the collaborative actions developed by the FfB Foundation, by interacting with its members, participating in the development of deliverables, and doing punctual research on sustainable finance and biodiversity and on how to attract more financial institutions to sign the FfB Pledge.
Your key activities
Coordinate working group activities:
- Under the guidance of our Community and Working Group Coordinator, you will help in organising the activities of the working groups and subgroups, i.e. mobilising members, inviting external speakers, making minutes and participating in the development of deliverables;
- Offering support to the FfB Foundation Secretariat to stay up to date with market developments by studying the existing research on sustainable finance and biodiversity topics.
Support the growth and outreach of the FfB Foundation:
- Supporting our growth by conducting a finance sector market study analysis to identify new potential signatories for the FfB Pledge and members of the FfB Foundation, and organising Office Hour webinars;
- Supporting the organisation of events, meetings and webinars organised by the FfB Foundation, by developing agendas, making slides, and preparing debates;
- Supporting the Communications Officer in the preparation of a monthly newsletter.