Ekimetrics is the European leader in data science with +320 data scientists and +1,000 projects since 2006. Thanks to our global presence in Paris, London, New York, Hong Kong, we lead projects in +50 countries in all industries (automotive, financial services, retail, telecom, health, etc.).
At Ekimetrics, we help companies operate within the planetary boundaries and accelerate their transition to a low-carbon economy with Data Science & Artificial Intelligence. Our new offer - AI for Sustainability - is tailored to help our clients power up their sustainability strategies and drive climate action with data and analytics solutions by:
· Building their sustainability & climate data foundations (automated footprint measurement and data pipelines, alternative data collection such as satellite imagery or text analysis)
· Accelerate decarbonization strategies and environmental footprint reduction on all 3 scopes using Data (demand forecasting, AI-powered eco-design, energy optimization, environmental nudges, …)
· Creating a strategical decision-making cockpit to reconcile economic, social and environmental impact and help our clients shift their business models (360° portfolio view, ESG dashboards, multi-criteria simulations, market, regulatory, and consumer watch).
Our difference lies in an integrated approach between sustainability experts, business partners, and tech builders. We have the strong conviction that technology and algorithms will never be a miracle solution but can be strong catalysts for ambitious climate action.
Ekimetrics strives to be a committed company (we are among the 150 companies in the “Convention des Entreprises pour le Climat”, Great Place to Work, and on the road to a BCORP certification, …) doing sustainable AI (we train all of our employees on ethical and environmental issues, measure and reduce our footprint on all our data treatments, …) for positive impact (we aim for our solutions to have a leverage effect on our clients a thousand times bigger than our own).
At Ekimetrics, we believe our best assets are our people. They are what set us apart and drive our success. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit and innovation. We share what we know with others, and, above all, we love what we do. These sentiments are supported by our company values which serve as pillars in our work and attitude: curiosity, creativity, excellence, transmission, and pleasure.
The Senior Manager will provide leadership in our Sustainability team and will be experienced for driving sustainable business transformation and lead top sustainability experts with a focus on Climate Change, Carbon Footprint and Biodiversity. Your role will be:
· Leading the sustainability and climate strategy practice (sustainability risk assessment, environmental corporate footprinting, sustainable business models design and corporate climate action, awareness and change management)
· Experience in driving carbon footprinting assessments and projects across Scope 1, 2 & 3, and identifying science-based decarbonization levers
· Ability to devise sustainability strategies, managing their implementation and change strategical pathways
· Specifying and designing with tech experts all Sustainability & Climate Intelligence solutions to help accelerate sustainable business transformation of our clients, from automated data integration, statistical carbon footprint estimations, alternative data collection, datavisualization or AI-powered decarbonization solutions.
· Develop Sustainability training, providing mentorship and developmental support to other team members
· Lead, manage performance, hire, and retain, inspire, and mentor personnel for overall success of the sustainability team
· Develop and expand client relationships that generate new business opportunity