Description de l'entreprise
Ecole M (www.ecolem.fr) is a network of bilingual pre-schools (children aged 2 to 5 years) based in Paris. Our schools are located in Paris 19th, Paris 15th and Clichy .
The after school program is an important part of the école M's pedagogy. The program takes place on week days from 4pm to 6pm and on Wednesdays from 8:30am to 6pm.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic person to work in our After School Club at école M.
Description du poste
The position of After School Club Leader (animateur périscolaire) will be to ensure all children are safe and feel secure.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- planning and implementing daily activities within a stimulating play environment;
- building trusting relationships with children from the ages of 3-6 years old;
- providing daily feedback to parents;
- maintaining high standards of care;
- following policies and procedures in relations to safeguarding.
In this position, you will have:
- The opportunity to work with fantastic children in a non-academic context.
- The chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of children and their families.
- A strong, friendly school team, who will support you and learn from your ideas.
- A supportive local community who are fully committed to the school.
- Part-time contract: 22 hours per week (Monday-Friday: 3.45pm - 6.15pm / Wednesday: 8.30am - 6.00pm) durgin school time + preparation + 5 weeks full time during school holidays