Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
We are looking for a talented Marketing and Communication Manager to join our Berlin-based German office. Reporting to the CMO with a dotted line to the Germany Country Manager, you will be responsible for demand generation and brand awareness in your territory through a number of marketing channels, including inbound & outbound marketing tactics. You will be attracting local site traffic and social followers, driving new sales leads, empowering sales with relevant content to send prospects, and fueling PR and influencer relations.
- Own and execute Deepki’s marketing and communication strategy and plan for Germany based on the overall company go-to-market strategy.
- Optimize each marketing touchpoint using data, including top-of-funnel channels like social media and blogging, middle-of-funnel channels like email nurturing, and bottom-of-funnel activities with sales teammates.
- Create / translate / edit content (website copy, sales collateral, blogs, PR’s, videos).
- Plan and host online / offline events to deepen relationships with customers and attract local prospects.
- Connect with influential media, journalists, and associations to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Support overall marketing team goals and programs, ensuring their success in your region.
- Assist regional sales managers as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally and driving leads.