Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
The Compensation & Benefits Intern will help the Chief People Officer to ensure globally that Deepki’s Compensation & Benefits policies and practices contribute to company internal growth and performance, to candidates attractiveness, to employees’ engagement and loyalty.
More specifically, you will be required to:
- Contributing to ensure with Managers and Talent Acquisition teams that job titles and job descriptions are consistent, comprehensive and consistent with industry practices (especially SaaS industry).
- Collecting and consolidating Compensation and Benefits benchmarks in order to build a salary grid per department and country and make sure our policies and practices are competitive, fair and attractive.
- Contributing to review the Sales Incentive Plan to mobilize Sales team members by engaging them, promoting their performance and company internal growth, rewarding them and ensuring their loyalty.
- Helping to define a new and consistent bonus policy
- Leading HR projects in collaboration with the CPO, the People & CSR Team members…